Thursday, March 8, 2012

It gets a little easier

I know I have not posted in a while but it is hard to do with spring break and all. This 30 day water challenge has been getting a little easier. It was hard at the start of spring break because I was out of my normal schedule so I felt like I was free to do anything. I was just getting the hang of drinking 8 glasses of water a day until spring break started. I am not going to lie, there were a few days that I did not quite make 8 glasses but I tried to get very close to it. It was especially hard because I prefer to drink bottled water over tap water. So when I could not find bottled water I just drank juice instead. I am getting back on track, however, and starting to drink 8 glasses of water. It is harder than I thought it would be but I try ignore the sweet taste of juice and pop that I would prefer to drink and drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment