Monday, March 19, 2012

Acquired taste...well somewhat

Hello all!! I know I have blogged very little but it is hard for me to blog. I rarely post things on social networking sites so bear with me. I woke up this morning and believe it or not I had a strong taste for some water. That has not happened to me in a long time. Usually when I am thirsty when I wake up I have a taste for some apple juice or orange juice. My mouth was extremely dry this morning and I knew nothing would quench that thirst except water. I usually have a taste for water during the day when I am not doing anything. Dont get me wrong, it is still hard to drink water with my meals becasue juice taste so much better. I try to drink a lot of water around my meals so I can drink juice with my meals but with drinking so many beverages in one day makes me run to the bathroom way too often. So for now I just drink water with my meals.  I was actually excited when I woke up actually wanting water because I did not have to force myself to drink it. I was happy that I knew I had to blog about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment