Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hey everyone I am still continuing on this challenge. It has gotten a little better but I must admit I did not quite make eight glasses of water yesterday. Yesterday was a very busy day for me. There were events going on at the school and I had already woke up really late so I did not have enough time to drink all eight glasses, I barely had enough time to eat two full meals. I still did drink some water but it was not very close to eight glasses. I did not count but I dont even think it was half. :( I tried but I just couldnt make it. I am trying to get back on track today but I must admit there were times where I felt like I made it this far and that should be good enough. I will still try to make it to the end even though I skipped a few day I hope to make it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment