Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First few days

I started increasing my water consumption on Monday and I cant say that it has been easy. It is harder than I thought it would be. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is hard. I dont even drink 8 glasses of liquid a day so the first few days have definitely been a challenge. I had to remind myself to go and get some water even when I was not thirsty. The first two days have been the hardest but I am slowly rememebering to go and get a bottle of water to drink. So far I have not noticed much of a difference in the way my body operates or in my mood except that I have been going to the bathroom more often. Which is a good thing I suppose because I know my body is getting cleansed out more. Although I crave juice most of the time, I know I can do this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment