Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rough Day

Hey guys i thought i would post before I went to sleep becuase I have never done it before so I wanted to do something differently. As usual I have beed running to the bathroom all day. I have gone to the bathroom during this challenge more than I have ever gone before. I did not even know it was possible to use the bathroom so much. It kind of made me wonder though: Was I going to the bathroom too little? I do not know if thats even possible but I have definitely been going more often. I did not work out today so it made drinking those eight glasses a little bit harder. I felt like I was in the early stages of doing the challenge but I still managed to do it. I was pretty much studying for most of the day so I would take a break every now and then and drink some water, just so I coulod reach the goal. Nothing really happened today since I was busy studying but I just thought I would still tell about how my day went...

No comments:

Post a Comment