Monday, March 26, 2012

hey guys i planned on posting more over the weekend but of course things dont always go according to plan. It has really been more of a struggle for me to push out these last few days in this challenge. I really want to finish strong and i know i can but sometimes i feel like what i have done so far is good enough. i did not get a chance to work out today because i had other things to do which made it even harder to drink eight glasses of water. For dinner i had a strong craving for some juice but I fought it with all i could and ended up drinking water. Drinking water for dinner was not as bad as i thought it would be since i was craving juice so bad and i was relieved. I was worried that I would not make it but I put my wants aside and pushed though it for yet another day and I was happy about it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment